Wednesday 20 September 2017

18 Days Left

Astaghfirullah, how times fly so fast! 😨

Just 18 days left untuk Ujian Tengah Semester (UTS). For this semester, I got 13 subjects including 2 practical (forensic and skills lab). Memang banyak, but I believe that if kita niat nak belajar and discover more ilmu Allah, insha Aallah we won't feel penat, or terbeban. So memandangkan ini berkaitan dengan academic life, I would like to share a few things that I did for this semester. I will just make a short list of all those new things that I've done for this semester. (Sorry, saya baru belajar semua ni😣 )


  1. Study before class✐

    To be honest, dulu I did try bnyk kali since semester 1 until now (semester 5), alhamdulillah with the help from Allah, and doa dari umi dan orang lain. I managed to prepare myself before class. Yeah, dulu rasa mcm x penting, but after I discovered youtubers, bloggers and I did interviews some of smart students, and their point are just the same, which is study before class is so important. You know why is it important? It is important for us to at least know a few things, like we can visually imagine and get the picture of our next/new topic for the subject. Bila kita dah faham, insha Aallah lebih mudah nk fahami apa ilmu yang kita sedang pelajari. Ingat, niat tu always penting. I always like, tgh2 lecturer bagi kuliah, tiba2 tertanya pd diri sndiri, "Aku ni belajar kerana apa? Niat aku betul atau x?" . Then directly I changed/betulkan my nawaitu waktu tu. 
  2. Prepare notes before class🖉

    For this semester, I dare myself to try the cornell notes. Guess what, this girl never believe in cornell notes because at first dulu I was like "Nah, I'm not gonna use this method, it looks so complicated and it just don't fit me". But Allah itu Maha Kuasa kan, and out of blue, this semester, I berjaya guna the method yang I x percaya pada diri I sendiri. Alhamdulillah, best! Mean here, I get to use with it, bila xde paper notes tu, I feel so pelik bila lecturer bagi kuliah. Rasa tak lengkap je preparation for class. Boleh hilang semangat la jugak. Hahaha. I admit that at first memang kekok la jugak nak pakai cara baru tulis nota ni. Biasa la orang baru sedar diri, baru nak focus dalam belajar. Ayoyo. But it's never too late to change kan. If kita rasa mustahil untuk kita buat sesuatu perkara yang baru dalam kehidupan, jangan sesekali meraguinya, kerana Allah itu Maha Kuasa dan Maha Pemurah. He will help us. Believe in Allah's help. 

    💥Small Change Can Make A Big Difference. 💥

    I guess until here only dapat share those new things. It might not be a new thing to other people, but it is a BIG NEW thing for me. You can follow those things yang you rasa bermanfaat, benar dan baik. Alright, it's my bed time! Btw, Selamat Menyambut Awal Muharram. Semoga kita dapat menutup buku amalan kita yang lalu dengan baik dan membuka buku baru  dengan perkara-perkara yang lebih baik daripada buku yang lama. Insha Aallah 💙

No comments:

Post a Comment