Sunday 6 August 2017

Am I going to turn back again?

No,I'm not gonna turn back.😣

I have reached this stage where I can stand alone,
Yes, sometimes bad memories haunt me again and again,
But that does not make me want to change my direction and come back again,
I do not want to be there anymore O Allah,
Please ....

And now,
I believe that Allah has given me a great strength,
He made me realized of who I am,
He made me aware of where I was,
He made me aware of my responsibility in this world,
He grants all the good people who remind me of Him,
Isn't it look beautiful of how Allah arranged all of it?

Those people who remind me of Allah are good people,
They have made me strong,
Their positive vibes has been completely transferred to me in different ways,
Alhamdulillah, we are still have a lot of good people around us,
They make dua' for us even though we don't know about it,
We should always appreciate all of them,
No matter who are they,
Always, and always appreciate them.

#NoteToSelf



No comments:

Post a Comment