Monday 7 August 2017

What's next?



Assalammualaikum and a very good morning! Hope that everyone is having a good Monday!! 💕


So currently, I'm having like a short class ( but not so short okay, ha ha it takes months, years) with one of my good friend. He taught me a lot of things about Islam. He changed my life; in many different ways. Well I used to tell him this, but he might not believe this. But to be honest, he changed my life. I mean, when he came into my life, he taught me about Allah, about Islam. Yes, there's a lot of other people in this world can do the same thing like he did, but is there anyone who is willing to help me to this far?


Remember, we might have A LOT OF FRIENDS, but NOT ALL OF THEM are willing to be with us during our hardships. 



 I trust him.

I trust him in guiding me.

I believe that Allah grants me a friend like him in order to help me.


 As we know, there's a lot of thing in Islam that we don't really know it well.


I know some might said;



But we did learn about Islam in our primary school, secondary school, and even in our university too,right?
Why you have to learn it again?
Isn't it enough?

Yes we did learnt about Islam in our schools, universities etc.


But did we apply what we've learnt?


Are we really understand about every and each topic that we've learnt?


#ReflectOurIman 



Remember, there's NO FULL STOP in learning



After this, I'm going to share a few things/topics based on what I've learnt from him. InsyaAllah, with the help of Allah, I will keep on continue learning more from him. Do pray for me.


It just a beginning for me. Do pray for me, okay!!


Last but not least,


Keep on learning about Islam, and InsyaAllah we can see a lot of beautiful things hidden behind Islam.


👀psstt// I think I'm going to use Bahasa Malaysia for the next slot, InsyaAllah 💓



No comments:

Post a Comment